« Home | Colin Thatcher now a free man » | Canada imposes sanctions on North Korea » | Are the 70,000 Pentagon Mercs in Iraq killing Shia... » | I'm all caught up in this Liberal thing » | Polonium Pandemonium » | Is the push on for privatizing our water? » | Ever wonder WHY so many people are depressed? No, ... » | State Sen. Karen Johnson warns of merge of U.S. wi... » | Yes, let the little guy pay... » | Progressive Bloggers: Can you help spread this sto... »

Thank Goodness!! Now I can breathe

I haven't given my 2 cents about the Liberal Leadership race because I'm not a Liberal and felt I didn't know enough about politics or the Candidates to have a say.

But now....

OH my Goodness...

BYE BYE IGGY and RAE! C YA!!!!

I'll have to become more familiar with Dion. From what little I have read, he seems ok.

It feels like Christmas to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!