« Home | Polonium Pandemonium » | Is the push on for privatizing our water? » | Ever wonder WHY so many people are depressed? No, ... » | State Sen. Karen Johnson warns of merge of U.S. wi... » | Yes, let the little guy pay... » | Progressive Bloggers: Can you help spread this sto... » | International Day of Solidarity With the Palestini... » | Organic Farmer on Hunger Strike » | Photographs of Iraq from 1918 when it was under Br... » | To Liberal Progressive Bloggers »

I'm all caught up in this Liberal thing

This is a first for me, as some of you might know, I'm kind of new to this side of the political game. I never knew politics could be so interesting! I love being able to read the blogger reports live on the floor. It ALMOST, but not quite, makes me wish I were a Liberal, just to get in on this. I'm sure that will wear off as soon as the new leader is chosen.

Anyway, thanks to all the bloggers for making this interesting and taking the time to give their view on what is happening. That is what makes this so appealing. Being able to read about the different sides and what everyone is thinking.

A few years ago, I would never have imagined I would be scouring political blogs :)
My, how things change.