« Home | The story behind the photographs » | Native Soldier With Mule Gharry (Photo 1918) » | German Engine Captured on the Berlin to Baghdad RW... » | 1918 Photo of Iraq Camp » | Testing Scanner (B&W 1918 Photo of Iraq Fort) » | U.S. And Lebanon Sign Trade Deal » | Contaminated Feed: bad for the animals but not for... » | How much CO2 emission is too much? » | Can some help me understand this? (Mackenzie Gas P... » | What does the average person think about politics?... »

I changed my mind

Instead of posting all the photo's on this blog, I opened a Flickr account. I'll try to get them all up ASAP. So check back for new ones.

Here is the link. Some of the photo's were only 2x3 and many of them were poor quality. But I put them up anyway because it's history. Isn't history all blurry anyway? :)
If you click on them you can view a larger image.

I have also put a link to "My Flickr Page" on my links list on the right side panel of this site. I might eventually put up some of my beadwork as well and anything else I come across in my travels that might be interesting.