« Home | If you expected anything else, you're playing dumb... » | So, who looks at your blog? » | Harper hired ex-con as an advisor » | CPR has plans to expand to take advantage of busy ... » | Canadian victims of terrorism may one day be able ... » | North American Union: Treaty and Treason » | Farewell John Bolton » | Residents in Quebec file an $8.4-million class-act... » | 5 articles that made me think WTF! » | Friday Little Bits »

Back for today...

We had an unexpected death in the family during the holidays and both of us have the flu. Sorry for not posting lately. I should be back in a few days.

Take good care. This has been a bad time for us too. Look forward my friend, it's all we have.

My sincere condolences!

So sorry to see the reason for your absence. I didn't know that before I tagged you:
http://yayacanada.blogspot.com/2007/01/ive-been-tagged.html

Yes, you've been tagged. But don't feel obligated to participate.

Hope you're well, and can return soon.

Post a Comment