« Home | Canada's lakes, ponds turning into mining dumps » | Canada backs Fiji PM » | BTB Real Estate Investment Trust Announces $25 Mil... » | What people are saying about the NAFTA Super-Highw... » | Want to know more about Will Arlow? » | Grit wants investigation into alleged spying on de... » | The Internet or African Development? Internet wins... » | Canada Strips Ships for Afghan War Effort » | Ag Canada experimental farmland in Charlottetown o... » | My Grandpa and the War »

The United States contends that the Northwest Passage, though owned by Canada, is an international strait with free passage for all

The issue has suddenly come alive because climate change is reducing the Arctic ice pack that prevents regular shipping through the passage. Link

I'd write something about this but I would just be ranting and swearing. So I'll save you the agony :)

I guess I am not surprised. Would we think that the Bush administration would hold any opinion other than this?

The right wing mindset that is currently steering that nation is so self centred, self righteous and screwed up, it is beyond logic.

I sorta feel like ranting and swearing.

That's why they will never care about global warming. This passage is like a dream come true for corporate bigwigs and the people who are filling their pockets.

Post a Comment