« Home | Nuclear Plant To be Built to Help Out the Oil Sand... » | "A corridor plan stretching from Mexico to Canada ... » | Mexico MP's Show How It's Done. Take a Look Canada... » | World horrified by Israeli killings in Gaza » | Minister supports blasting away red tape for minin... » | Doug Finley Gets Called Out by Garth Turner » | Oh Oh, Bev Oda... » | US And Canada At Odds Over High Tech Exports » | Will Arlow Represents CAP in London North Centre, ... » | CAP, Raza Mahmood Baig for the Repentigny Riding i... »

A Question for The Sir Robert Bond Papers Blogger

Geez, first of all, I wish you had a comments section. I like your site though :)

But anyway, you had an article the other day about fibre-optics. I'm not following what it's all about but, it made me recall something I had read last year. I thought it was just some kind of rant and ignored it. I'd like to know what you make of it. And since you probably never read this site, I don't really expect an answer.

Here is the link to the post. You have to scroll to the bottom of it to get to the part about the fibre-optics.

I may not have comments on my blog but I do have an e-mail.

If you pose the question, I will answer it.

Thanks for the link BTW.

wow! You came to my site. I'm impressed!
It was an odd post but who knows anymore? I tried looking into it but got no where.
Thanks for stopping by!

Maybe my post was odd. Some are, especially if you haven't been tuning into local news.

if you want to send me an e-mail ed_hollett@hotmail.com, I'll reply.

In the meantime, I have also re-opened comments. I closed them earlier because I got very few and the ones I got added nothing to the threads.

Let's see if things have improved.

Goodness! I hope you didn't think that I meant your post was odd. I meant the link I left for you was! And for putting comments on your on your site. You write such interesting stuff, there were many times I wanted to comment. Not that I could add to it, but questions really :)

Post a Comment