« Home | Organic Farmer on Hunger Strike » | Photographs of Iraq from 1918 when it was under Br... » | To Liberal Progressive Bloggers » | Three enemies have common ground » | Leadership Council Troubled By Today’s Vote at the... » | History in the making: a party that doesn't want t... » | Canada stands alone in vote » | "NATO should be ready to fight more than one big o... » | North American Union exposed during Senate Debate ... » | Uh oh, is this what will happen in Canada? »

International Day of Solidarity With the Palestinian People

Please visit Filasteen for further information and stories.

I try to keep people informed about Palestine because I believe their plight has been over-looked for too many decades. I wish one day they will have their homes, land and business' back. I wish they find peace and an end to their suffering. And from the bottom of my heart, I thank the brave Israeli's that have spoken out about the truth.

Thanks AR!

No problem, my pleasure :)

Post a Comment