« Home | Canada - US Defence and Security Industry Conferen... » | Blues Video-TAKE UP WITH THE DEVIL . REN LEHMAN A ... » | Dear Bloggers: » | U.S. Bank Canada to Purchase Visa Purchasing and C... » | Natives Are Told Their Water Is Safe, But Aren't A... » | 2010 Winter Games Causing Homelessness? » | Is The US Spying on Your School Research? » | The Sultan and the Plane Crash » | Harper names Tories to judgeships despite past com... » | EXPORTING DISASTER »

'Generous' anonymous donation saves Canada's Guardian Angels

Along with plans to open chapters in Ottawa, Edmonton, Calgary and Vancouver, the Guardian Angels want to establish 200 sub-chapters across Toronto, with 10 members based out of each location.

I don't know what to think of this. I looked into this group a year ago, and wrote about it on another site I visit. I hunted for the research I had, and can't find it, maybe I'll stumble across it again. It's one of those things that kind of nag at me...