« Home | The Canadian Action Party Unfolds New Look » | Global alliance of NGOs formed to protect rivers » | Iran to pursue human rights violation in Canada » | Since the arrival of Islam and until only recently... » | Did Saddam Hussein Gas His Own People? » | Canadian Entrepreneurs Launch National Space Chamb... » | Behind The Wall » | Russia says its spies help protect Canada's troops... » | Chinese scientists say SARS originated in civet ca... » | U.S. legislator warns of Bush plot to merge Canada... »

Civil War

Here is what I think about the civil wars going on in two words:

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.


-I have errands to run so I'll have to post more later.

-If anyone is reading this and you know how I can change the title of my blog from black to white, please let me know. It's fine on IE but with firefox, it doesn't show the banner and you can't see my header. Thanks :)

-Check out my links list over there, under the archives ----------->
Especially Yaya Canada. She always has great posts.
Or pop the Canadian Action Party site. They are always up to date with breaking news that is actually IMPORTANT to Canadians. They also have a wealth of information on North American Integration.

Catch U Later!