« Home | Ag Canada experimental farmland in Charlottetown o... » | My Grandpa and the War » | I knew I had ESP! » | Canada, US considering APEC free- trade zone » | Stockwell Day on Safety and Security » | Charges Sought Against Rumsfeld Over Prison Abuse » | Gaza violence, mounting death toll, provoke grave ... » | 2 Demonstrators Threatened With Arrests/Fines 2 De... » | I am not canadian It made me laugh. Don't take it ... » | The World we Created WARNING: This video contains... »

Canada Strips Ships for Afghan War Effort

(quip)
"Canada is considering taking Phalanx systems from some of its warships, and shipping them to Afghanistan, to protect the Canadian base at Kandahar. The Canadian Phalanx systems will need some new software, which the Americans are apparently willing to provide."
Full story.