« Home | Quick Headlines for the Holidays... » | NDP's Peter Julian Fights for Full Disclosure of A... » | The World Can't Wait - Drive Out the Bush Regime U... » | The Return To Innocence - Enigma An old favorite o... » | Bev1 Say hello to the Amero http://en.wikipedia.or... » | Masi - a message of peace I love the message, I lo... » | October 5 - Day of Mass Resistance » | the mind-boggling Truth about Iraq's money pit » | Where is Palestine? » | The Five things Feminism Has Done For Me »

"Wear Red Friday" Support our Troops

I do support our soldiers from Canada. I would like them back home. Safe, healthy in mind and body, and not fighting in a war being fought for someone else because we might have upset them for not letting our soldiers die in another war, Iraq, that was based on unsound intelligence, out right propaganda, and for reasons other than protecting North American citizens. So, we sucked up...at the cost of our sons and daughters.

I had decided to mourn for the country Canada used to be, and for our soldiers that have given the ultimate, their life, and wear black. But, I kind of like this shirt you can buy at the Canadian Action Party site.



"SUPPORT OUR TROOPS
DRAFT POLITICIANS
BRING OUR KIDS HOME"

I might just have to start wearing red...on Tuesdays.
We could start a "Bring Our Troops Home Tuesdays" movement.