« Home | Give it up when we ask. » | Aren't We Forgetting Something? » | Re: The Day King George Was Crowned... I think thi... » | What's up in Paraguay? » | The Metamorphosis and the sabotage of Canada by ou... » | My Ode to the Court Challenges program: the progre... » | Great Lakes In the News. » | Video Blog #4: Muslim while flying This guy is hil... » | My Conspiracy Theory on Global Warming. » | I hope I don't lose my blog posts! »

Scrapping the Great Lakes Water Quality Agreement?

The International Joint Commission released a report that calls for a new agreement. Hopefully, it will for better changes that protect our water but I am always worried when it comes to changes and all that stuff they call "fine print."

With the US coast Guard testing weapons that will dump lead and copper into the Lakes, and the Ontario Power company that wants to dump nuclear waste less than a mile from Lake Huron, I just wonder....

Information on the Coast Guard's plan to turn the Great Lakes into the world's largest freshwater firing range can be found at www.CitizensForLakeSafety.org

Post a Comment