« Home | China, WTO and WTF happened to Democracy? » | I'm too tired to think... » | Give us Something to Blog About on Oct.28th!!! » | Call to Stand for Humanity Online Petition » | Johns Hopkins Hospital Coming To Canada. » | "Wear Red Friday" Support our Troops » | Quick Headlines for the Holidays... » | NDP's Peter Julian Fights for Full Disclosure of A... » | The World Can't Wait - Drive Out the Bush Regime U... » | The Return To Innocence - Enigma An old favorite o... »

I'm just testing...



to see how my photos turn out at blogger.

There knb, that photo is for you. You can click on it for a larger image.
Ever since I started this blog I have done less beading so I am going to ask my husband if he can blog here from time to time. I am missing the enjoyment I get out of making my jewelry. Besides, he's a much better writer than I am. Did I mention outspoken? I'll have to moderate his posts!!! LOL

It's fantastic! Sorry, I just checked my blog now, it's been a bit crazy around here.

Honestly, I think it's beautiful and I completely understand how you must miss the enjoyment and no doubt the calm that comes with the chaos of creativity.
I certainly do.

I don't think I'll see the beginning of studio here until Spring, so I have to figure something out.

Thank you for sharing your work. You are truly talented and I can tell you, I'd buy some pieces!

Thanks knb! I'm fairly new to beading but I love doing it. I've never sold any pieces (given away a lot though!)

It's funny, I don't even wear jewelry. I started out making Christmas decorations and it just kind of grew from there. An electrician at a site I was working at picked up a piece of copper wire and showed me how he used to make rings and sell them in Mexico and Brazil when he lived there. I was hooked!

Post a Comment