« Home | So many rules... » | It's For Our Own Safety...Honest » | The only way to get an education at university is ... » | Other Articles... » | Palestine » | Settler children in Tel Rumeida (occupied Palesti... » | Talk about SPIN! » | Pirates of the Saskatchewan Too Cute! Enjoy... » | Anti-native protest (tomorrow - October 15) » | Damn, I Wish I Wrote That! »

I thought I recognized you...

Yummy! Cloned meat and milk. It probably won't be labelled and chances are, you may have already eaten a cloned steak since the semen already has been sold to farmers over the internet. Guess what, you no longer have a choice in what you eat.

Can you tell I am having a bad day yet? Are you getting fed up with Canadian citizens being screwed over. And you just want to say what's on your mind...
kinda like this guy.

Ok, I feel better now.