« Home | Quick Tidbits. » | Did you know... » | I thought I recognized you... » | So many rules... » | It's For Our Own Safety...Honest » | The only way to get an education at university is ... » | Other Articles... » | Palestine » | Settler children in Tel Rumeida (occupied Palesti... » | Talk about SPIN! »

I hope I don't lose my blog posts!


I am going to be playing around with my template over the week-end. I don't know if I'll lose any content or what will happen. As you can see by my site, I have no idea how to do all this tech stuff. Cross your fingers for me.....

UPDATE: I have removed most of my links. If yours was one of them, don't be offended. It only means you are a Progressive Blogger and I have the PB list on my site already. I'll still read you everyday, I promise!

HELP: Does anyone know how I can change the colour of my title? If you use firefox, my banner and title show up black!

THat would be a shame.. particularly when you've just been approved as a Prog Blog member ;)

I DID! You're the best Scott! Thanks.

Now I have to get PB list back up, I hope this doesn't mess up my account with PB.

YAY! I'm a Progressive Blogger!

I'm using FireFox and your black "Here on Planet Earth" does not show up well on the black background. Should probably change that.

Whoa! Just tried it in Explorer and I discovered you have a banner'n everything. Didn't show up for me at all in FireFox.

OH NO! I don't use firefox and I would never known it looked different. If I change the colour of the title, does the site look ok otherwise?

Thanks for letting me know!

Hmm.. you have 2 of our Prog Blog buttos on your site... you only need one ;)

Don't tell me, you use firefox too?
I only see one. :(

I have to work in the morning. So everyone tell me what is messed up with my site, and I'll change them when I get home.

Thanks for letting me know.

I can download firefox and still keep my IE?

goodnight...

Don't tell me, you use firefox too?
I only see one. :(

I have to work in the morning. So everyone tell me what is messed up with my site, and I'll change them when I get home.

Thanks for letting me know.

I can download firefox and still keep my IE?

goodnight...

The best of luck for yea!

Looks great to me!

I fooled around with mine a few weekends ago and wasn't smart enough to save my links and lost them all. So, I'll have to start from scratch and hope I can remember most of them.

I'm a neophyte at this and cannot figure out how to increase the font. If someone is able to tell me which line of code enables me to do that, I'd appreciate it.

I just downloaded firefox, and I can see the 2 PB logos.

Now for the title, all black, does anyone know how I can change the colour of the font? I looked in the template thingy and can't find any line that even shows a place for colour,as a matter of fact, I can't even find the title.

Somebody help me!!! LOL

KNB: I wish I ccould help, but it looks like we're in the same boat...

LOL, A_R!

In some cases for mine, I had to add the colour line. If you go to another section where you see the colour included, follow the same format and type it in where you want it with the colour code you wish.

Lord, that doesn't seem to make much sense, lol. Let me know. But I won't be back for a while.

Good luck!

Post a Comment