« Home | What's Up With Cheyenne Mountain? » | I Think They Were Laughing When They Named This » | Paraguay Co-ordinating Policies » | Israel Continues to Violate International Humanita... » | I'm just testing... » | China, WTO and WTF happened to Democracy? » | I'm too tired to think... » | Give us Something to Blog About on Oct.28th!!! » | Call to Stand for Humanity Online Petition » | Johns Hopkins Hospital Coming To Canada. »

I am not American

Here is a message to PM Harper.

To my viewers:
It's the policies of the government I don't like, not the American people. So please don't be offended. You have to admit, it made you smile. :)

I love it !!
"Land of the Free", my ass...

Thanks for the FAB posting!!

rock on,

BlueBerry Pick'n
can be found @
ThisCanadian

"Silent Freedom is Freedom Silenced"

Too cute, eh? :)Now if Harper would only take notice of that. Whatever he thinks he is going to get out of kissing ass, he's mistaken. When will he realize it's not friends they are after, it's interests.

Post a Comment