« Home | Video Blog #4: Muslim while flying This guy is hil... » | My Conspiracy Theory on Global Warming. » | I hope I don't lose my blog posts! » | Quick Tidbits. » | Did you know... » | I thought I recognized you... » | So many rules... » | It's For Our Own Safety...Honest » | The only way to get an education at university is ... » | Other Articles... »

Great Lakes In the News.

By now everyone knows about the training exercises the US Coast Guard want to conduct in the Great Lakes. The fact that it will pollute our water with lead and copper has raised a few eyebrows as well as how close to shore these exercises will occur.

Yet the Ontario Provincial Governments own "Ontario Power Generation" wants to dispose of nuclear waste less than a mile from Lake Huron . Not a very smart move considering nuclear waste stays radioactive for thousands of years.

I bet they miss the "good old days" when they just dumped things where-ever they pleased and we were none the wiser.

Sign the online petition and get information about the Coast Guard's plan to turn the Great Lakes into the world's largest freshwater firing range at www.CitizensForLakeSafety.org

Post a Comment