« Home | Back to Posting... » | Look Into My Eyes If you don't have time to watch... » | "Palestine is Still the Issue" » | Announcement From CAP » | Shhhhhhhhhhhh... » | Scrapping the Great Lakes Water Quality Agreement?... » | Give it up when we ask. » | Aren't We Forgetting Something? » | Re: The Day King George Was Crowned... I think thi... » | What's up in Paraguay? »

A Few Questions to Politicians

We spend millions upon millions in military weapons in order to bring a better life to the people of Afghanistan but for no money at all, we could use just words at the UN to give peace and dignity back to Palestine? It amazes me...the ignorance of the western world and and our leaders/puppets. The so-called "educated" people with their narrow-minded and distorted view of the world.

Just tell me why? That's all I want to know. Can anyone at Progressive Bloggers fill me in on why? What does your candidate have to say about it?

That's all....Thanks