« Home | Masi - a message of peace I love the message, I lo... » | October 5 - Day of Mass Resistance » | the mind-boggling Truth about Iraq's money pit » | Where is Palestine? » | The Five things Feminism Has Done For Me » | Song of the week » | The Man Who Could Have Been President... » | Oil, water, war... » | Early Morning Tidbits » | The Canadian Action Party »

Bev1

Say hello to the Amero
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amero

great video, I wish the sound quality was a bit better (I've a hearing impairment)

but it would also benefit from a few introductory slides indicating who is speaking, why, where, when...

it would make it much more easily distributable.

thanks for the HeadsUp!

BlueBerry Pick'n
can be found @
ThisCanadian DOT com
"Silent Freedom is Freedom Silenced"

I agree. When I went to you tube and pushed the button to put it up, it didn't work. So I didn't give it another thought. Had it worked the day I tried to put it up, I would have put a little blurb about it.

A week later, it pops up on my blog in the wee early hours. I can't edit what I wrote below the caption, as I did that from the you tube site.

I see you posted it on your site. Thanks for spreading the word.

Cool stuff, but I also agree. I wonder if there is a better version of this somewhere?
Matt

I looked on the Canadian Action Party Site and couldn't find it there. It may be low quality but the message is clear.
Thanks for dropping by Matt.

Post a Comment