« Home | Are we looking at the next secretary general of t... » | My Links List is Almost Bare!!! » | Will I Ever Finish Unloading my Links? Halfway The... » | Links, Headlines...take them and blog... » | So, What's New Around the World? » | A Question... » | Mr. Harper, why is this okay? » | Somena Media Blog... » | pumpitout.com » | Just another day... »

How Low Will They Go?

Someone is worried about their riding. And who are they afraid of? It's not one of the "Big 3" parties but the Canadian Action Party.

I don't know what area this happened in but someone has been calling the public and requesting donations to help with an anti-same-sex marriage campaign and they are posing as a CAP member. The Canadian Action Party is not involved in any campaigns regarding same-sex-marriage, nor do they make telephone calls for monetary support.

While I think the use of such tatics is pathetic not to mention illegal (and I do hope whoever did this gets caught) the CAP can also look on the bright side of this: They must be making an impact somewhere.