« Home | So, You Stand For Canada, eh? Liars! » | How Low Will They Go? » | Are we looking at the next secretary general of t... » | My Links List is Almost Bare!!! » | Will I Ever Finish Unloading my Links? Halfway The... » | Links, Headlines...take them and blog... » | So, What's New Around the World? » | A Question... » | Mr. Harper, why is this okay? » | Somena Media Blog... »

Former Calgary MP's Home Set On Fire

Former Calgary MP Jim Hawkes "welcome mat" was set ablaze, causing his damage to his front door. He alleges that it is a warning to drop the lawsuit he and 10 others have against the Calgary West riding association and the Conservative Party of Canada.

Thank goodness it wasn't worse, as small as it might seem, fire is unpredictable. I wouldn't take something like that happening at my home lightly.