« Home | North American Integration... » | A few sites worth visiting... » | Things of interest... » | Some old news and some new... » | Headlines June 26/06 » | Headlines June 25/06 » | Headlines June 24/06 » | Headlines June 23/06 » | The Sun Controversy » | Headlines Jun 22/06 »

Just a thought...

How will Native Land Claims fit into (or hamper) the Integration of North America?

With all the talk about "North American Integration, for those unfamiliar with the concept see my posts from the last two days), I wonder how the Native Indian Land Treaties would fit into the equation.
Searching the internet got me nowhere. I guess keeping an eye on negotiations between them and our governments over the next few years will show if there are any signs of efforts to either take back land or engage them into entering some type of agreement.
If anyone has any thoughts on this, drop me a line A_R