« Home | The call that tells you: run, you're about to lose... » | Advocacy groups worry corporations are buying prem... » | Stephen Harper Has to Go! » | July 27, 2006 » | A sign of the times in music... » | Please don't forget Palestine... » | Is Stephen Harper Uneducated or Just Lying? » | I'm working on a new blog... » | Hate to give this government credit but... » | More Stuff... »

I'm having trouble with my site...

I'm a relative newbie when it comes to this stuff, so you'll have to bear with me as I try to figure out how to manage my page. It seems like the links and recent posts disappear, and you actually have to scroll over them to have them show up. At other times there is a partial list showing. I was playing around with the template and who knows what I have done to it.

I think it must be something to do with the background picture. If you are reading this and you can figure it out, let me know :) Thanks....peace out